Congratulations on choosing an Ashjian Luxury Watch. As our slogan states, we are truly serious about time. Our watches are manufactured with the precision and high-grade materials horology enthusiasts expect. Please comply with this manual and operate accordingly. With proper usage and care you will enjoy your Ashjian Luxury Watch for many years to come.
Time is our most precious commodity, spend it wisely.
ABOUT ASHJIAN LUXURY WATCHES
Movement: Our Mechanical and Quartz watches are equipped with a high-quality imported movement.
Stainless steel: Our Stainless-steel components are made from high quality 316L steel. The bright surface of our watches fully reflects the characteristics of this material and contribute to their resistance to rust and corrosion.
Ceramic: Our ceramic components are highly resistant to wear and color fade. Superior insulation qualities and unique textures contribute to a refined elegance and radiant shine.
Leather: Our imported genuine leather straps meet the international environmental protection standard and are waterproof, permeable, and hypoallergenic.
Mirror: Our mirror materials are either strengthened mineral glass or scratch resistant sapphire glass. These materials are exceptionally durable and highly preferred by horology enthusiasts worldwide.
Instructions: Ashjian Mechanical Watch
Shake watch to start automatic movement. If equipped with a date function pull crown out halfway and rotate to the desired date. Pull crown out fully and rotate clockwise to set the desired time. Push crown back to the original position.
Instructions: Ashjian Quartz Watch
If equipped with a date function pull crown out halfway and rotate to the desired date. Pull crown out fully and rotate clockwise to set the desired time. Push crown back to the original position to start movement.
Instructions for care:
- Do not use chemicals or solvents to clean your watch. Using chemicals or solvents cause damage to the watch and negatively effect its waterproofing qualities and other functions.
- Always keep your watch clean with a soft dry cloth. Dust and moisture may cause damage and rust to various components of the watch if not cared for properly.
- Excessive friction and collision will affect the normal operations of your watch.
- Your watch is a precision instrument and must be serviced by a professional watch repair specialist. This includes battery replacement and watch repair.
- Your watch should be stored clean and in a dry place when it is not being warn. Most importantly, always avoid magnetic items and watch storage boxes which incorporate magnets into their design.
- Your watch is warrantied against defects occurring under normal conditions and with recommended cleaning and care as outlined in this manual for the term of one year from the date of purchase.
- Your guarantee and purchase receipt must be shown when it needs repair.
- Items not included in the scope of this warranty include damage to watch case, watchband, watch mirror and exterior plating wear or corrosion.
RMA Associates dba Ashjian